Problem with your room?

If there are any problems with your accommodation that require maintenance to put it right, put up a note on the Rooms Management System (RMS).

The link is here: 

If there is anything furniture or housekeeping related that you would like changing or mending, email or go and visit the Housekeeping Dept. – they are all very friendly and would be happy to help!

If you are having trouble with RMS, don’t want to visit Housekeeping alone, or feel that a specific issue cannot be solved by putting it on RMS or by alerting Housekeeping then you can email or chat to Amber Heal, the JCR Halls Officer who would be happy to help!